8.16.2017

Healthy Eating-Sign Up Today!


  • Ok so I had such fun introducing this last summer! Who wants to join me again....or for the first time? 
  •  What's this all about? Next week, Monday - Friday,(August 21-25) I am going to eat super healthy at all meals. ( including snacks)
  • I am going to eat fresh eggs, and as many organic fruits and veggies as I can get my hands on. 
  • It's not a specific "diet", just super healthy eating.
  •  I would love to have you all join in. Your healthy may be different than mine! But that's ok!
  •  I grow lots of veggies and look forward to getting creative with recipes!
  • My hope is that we can share to the hashtag #fivedaysotf , this would be on INSTAGRAM,  showcasing healthy recipes and encouragement.
  •  If you'd like to join in, leave your name below, or on my original post @princesnowfarm on Instagram!!! ( and P.S. : I'm not giving up my morning coffee๐Ÿ˜‰) follow along at @princesnowfarm
  • Hopefully we will feel so great after five days, that we will continue to follow healthy habits!
  • PLEASE SHARE SO WE CAN GET LOTS OF HEALTHY NEW MEAL IDEAS!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Nantucket Daffodil! I haven't visited your blog in far too long, Monica! Good luck with your five Days on the Farm. I don't do Instagram, but I will do my best with healthy food next week, even snacks. I don't have the benefit of my own garden, but I do purchase organic food and cook as much as possible from scratch. I hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been MUCH too long. So glad you popped by! I will check in on you next week:)

      Delete
  2. Fun! But I don't have Instagram anymore. I deleted my AC when I uncluttered my phone with social media apps. I'm just keeping Blogger for now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join us through my blog, it will be fun!!

      Delete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...