Prince Snow Farm

12.05.2016

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

 I promised gift ideas by the armful, and here they are!

I am adoring the options available at Shutterfly this holiday season! 
I have been able to set a preppy, rustic themed table that appeals to both men and women, young and old! (ok,and us middle-aged folk too ;)


The cutting boards and cheese boards are exquisite! Thick wood, smoothed around the edges…and personalized with words that have meaning to you or your family and friends!


The tartan wine bags are the perfect way to say thanks to your hostess. I adore the embroidered thread color choices…. I chose to stick with the holiday theme for my personalizations. 


Personalized wine glasses just scream YOU ARE LOVED to your guests. Choose a meaningful word or name…or perhaps a silly phrase. I thought "friend" was an ideal choice to allow my guests to feel welcomed into our home.


These flasks are so preppy chic! They are the PERFECT take away for your guests! Fill them with a little holiday toddy to be enjoyed by the fire once they arrive back home. Can you say man cave?


I think the garden stones are one of my favorite gifts this holiday season. The personalization choices vary from remembrances of a loved one to a welcoming garden message. 


Don't worry about summer being months away! The gardeners on your list are already planning their 2017 gardens, and will certainly find a mossy nook amidst their succulents to tuck the stones away safely for now!


Oh and the throw pillows….cushy, cozy, and personalized with your meaningful word or photo!! The holidays in our house are all about family and friends gathering for good food and laughter. These pillows are a fun hostess gift, or great for a new home.  They also look lovely on dining chairs or in a cozy reading corner.The possibilities are endless!



Whatever you need this holiday season, Shutterfly is there to make it a bit more personal with keepsake gifts to hand down for generations to come.

Right now Shutterfly is offering an amazing discounted promotion! Hurry over while the sale lasts!


I have been compensated for this post as a Shutterfly Influencer. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I never knew Shutterfly had all of these fun choices for gift giving. Thanks so much, Monica!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...