11.29.2016

Gift Ideas { Part I }

Well the pumpkin pie has been eaten, and I have started Decking the Halls, and making lists, (and checking them twice.) The cooler weather came blowing in just in time, the comforting aroma of
 wood fires filling the chilly afternoons. Thoughts of Christmas shopping and caroling, and cozy homes filled with family, good food, and laughter swirl through my head, 
and I cannot help but start to plan.

  

 This week I will be sharing a few of my favorite gift ideas. Something for everyone on your list!
 I am shopping for two teenagers this year. I'm not sure when that happened!


 

I am LOVING these monogrammed bags from Shutterfly. They are HUGE, have  nice long straps, are made from a heavyweight canvas, AND can be personalized. I love the inside zippered pocket for stashing a phone or a bit of cash.

 

These bags are so versatile... sleepovers...sports practice...a weekend away. They would be perfect for a day at the beach, or to hold your boots and ski pants for a day sledding or skiing. As a teacher, I would carry my school books and papers back and forth to school...it's a perfect size! I'm already thinking it will be our go-to bag for carrying and delivering Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve. (Don't be jealous Santa...ask Mrs. Claus for one!)


I love the versatility of the large canvas totes, but I also adore the chicness and variety of the monograms.
 (Many thread colors are available!)


So start to make your list...and don't forget to check back throughout the week!

 
I'll help you pick out goodies that will be cherished for years to come. 

Current Shutterfly promotion: use code CYBER25 to receive  an additional 25% off of the SALE prices.WOW! This is huge!

{I have received goods from Shutterfly for blogging purposes}

2 comments:

  1. Those bags are useful for everyone! The girls are so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Stacey, I agree! They are great family bags!

      Delete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...