Prince Snow Farm

10.01.2016

31 Days of Flowers Day 1

Hello! Happy fall! 


I am so excited to participate for the third year in a row with Write 31 Days: a writing challenge every October, every day!

This year I have chosen a topic near and dear to my heart: FLOWERS!!!!!

Each day for 31 days I will share a flower I have grown or adore.

What can you expect?

Photos from my gardens

Planting Tips and Tricks

Seed Sources

You can also expect that I usually have a story connected to my flowers…whether a short little ditty from childhood, or a longer narrative from everyday life.

I hope you will join me as I share daily! 

(I'll keep a list of links to all 31 days here on this page!)

Please feel free to ask  questions or leave comments below each post!

See you in the garden!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love flowers too! What a great thing to write about! Yes I will see you in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's going to be a fun month!! I could use some help identifying flowers. As with people, I have a hard time remembering names!! lol!

    Thanks for the visit! I'll be popping by again!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading about your favorite & your garden-- beautiful photo!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...