8.17.2015

Summer in New England

Hi everyone! First off, I have not gone anywhere! Apparently my blog has had some issues! I thought my blog was not appealing to anyone these days; however, I had one friend who told me she was unable to leave a comment, and another who said that my new posts were not updating in her feed. Horrors! So after a bit of exploring, I discovered that I had posted TOO MUCH!! Horrors again! This is my seventh year blogging! So I went back and deleted some of my oldest, insignificant posts, and like magic, my blog updated! Hooray! (It was an issue with feed burner).

PLEASE TAKE A PEEK BACK AND READ MY LAST FEW POSTS :)

So I am here! And I am enjoying summer here on the coast of Massachusetts.


It's been hot and sunny, just the way summer should be.





And we are so lucky to have the cutest little town beach.




Can you believe that on a hot summer night we were the only ones enjoying the breeze off of the shore? But shhhh, don't tell our secret, because it was sort of nice that way!





We weren't there for long, just long enough to cool off, regroup, renew.




I love this view. It's inspiring. 





As a nature lover, the salty air fills my soul.


As a writer, the nuances of greens and blues replenish my think tank.


As a mom, this snippet of time becomes embraceable, and I tuck it away for a cold winter's day.

How have been inspired this summer?






10 comments:

  1. Wondered what you've been up to. Summer there looks like fun. I too had many problems with my blog and everything they told me to do didn't work. Finally, one day it was working again. I'll have to remember that trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I cannot believe no one has seen my posts! Ah the world of blogging! Thanks for popping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh bless your heart! You work so hard to write beautiful posts. People should see them! We've had a wonderful summer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear it Stacey! And thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. would love to know where you stayed. We are planning a trip for next summer and your spot sound perfect.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Rose! This is where we live, Mattapoisett! It's a small seaside town on the way to Cape Cod.

      Delete
  4. I love your town.

    Glad your blogging issues are taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. someday I will visit Mass.!! gorgeous. glad to hear you are still 'here';)

    wow, I don't know a thing about blogging 'rules' but I have a ton of posts on Another Porch. Maybe I should take the time houseclean a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! Would love to see you here! And I didn't know the technical stuff either!

      Delete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...