9.10.2014

I love you too.

I really think my garden is trying to tell me something….because every time I am even remotely close, I hear a whispering.


As I head down the hill and across 
the field to the garden, I first start to hear it.


It is muffled at first…a distant crowd murmuring a secret message.


My pace quickens….worn Muck boots striding forward with sudden eagerness.


The distant murmur intensifies as I reach the twisted bittersweet fence surrounding the raised beds.


Wordless voices shouting, then screaming...


A sensory overdose of color and aroma surrounds me.



Nature, and all of its glory echoes from the woods, encircling me in a funnel of pure joy.


This is my place.


A place where time stops and dreams become purposeful.


A place where the universe speaks in tongues...


...and I whisper back…."I love you too".

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post....Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, the language of gardens and gardeners...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L O V E T H I S.

    Nature speaks, but most don't listen. Nature lives, but many kill it. If only we listened more, we'd hear those words....I LOVE YOU.

    Dearest Monica, enjoy a BRILLIANT FALL as your part of the country unfolds such grace and beauty! Thank you for visiting sweet friend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Moni, I just LOVE this post so much! Such lovely pics too! You are a true poet. xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful as always....
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers!

    My favorite photo is #5 because I love the arbor strung with lights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in agreement with you - you simply must listen to and appreciate the flowers that bloom for you.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...