6.09.2014

Moo-ve Over….How Cool Is this!


When the folks over at Garelick asked us to try Dairy Pure
 with the flip cap, we said SURE!!!!  After all, it worked well for the toothpaste industry!








The cap is easy to open….


easy to flip….


….and BEST of all, easy to pour….even for little hands! We found it easier for the little ones to aim for the glass and get it in! Plus, no messy drips down the side after!


Success! I really think that Garelick has started a much needed trend…one that will be around for a long time to come. And being a working mom, I am not scouring the counter trying to find the missing cap as we are all trying to get out the door in the morning!


Garelick also has a Five Point Purity Checklist. 
Our farmers pledge not to use artificial growth hormones*
We test all milk for antibiotics
Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
Only from cows fed a nutritious diet
Cold shipped fresh from your trusted dairy within hours

The first five people to leave a message will win Dairy Pure Tote Bags!




{We received compensation for this post; however all opinions are truthful and solely our own}

4 comments:

  1. Nice job with the pics. They should use them in an ad. Pure milk. Shouldn't it be the rule?

    Please give my bag to a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that neither Steve or I drink milk. We do eat yogurt daily.

    Is school out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she a sweet girl! The picture of health my dear. Like Carol, I don't drink milk, but sure eat a lot of yogurt! Enjoy your day, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of this cap as I hate searching around for the lid.

    Pass my bag onto to a teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...