1.24.2014

Cranberry Orange Muffins with Edna

Snowday Wednesday….needed a good recipe…and Edna's box was calling to me….


I went with the Cranberry Orange Nut bread.



I think ultimately it was my mom's recipe that my grandma had copied down once.


How nice that I still had a bazillion bags of cranberries in the freezer.



This is the original recipe.


I had to convert it to gluten free due to C's Celiac.


I replaced the flour with pamela's GF flour blend.


I followed everything else exactly...


….well, actually I left the nuts out. I am the only one that would eat them with nuts :(


I was very happy with the transformation.


Thanks Edna.


I had one for bed lunch.

For more about Edna visit these posts:








8 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMMMM! And I hope your day goes well today! I go back to school but it looks like another cancellation on Monday. Yep, we're getting blasted again!

    Be well and enjoy your weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been baking more with the GF flour and I really like it. These look wonderful. I think this winter has been harder than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious. Wonder how Stormy is. My weenie just went on liver meds for elevated enzymes. She's on a diet too and hates the diet food. Don't know what I'm going to do with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look and sound delicious. I would be the only one over here eating them with nuts as well! Let's make some with nuts and eat together! :) xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm - looks dee-lish!! :) I could have a zillion of those - bet they are fab with tea. Stay warm! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening dear friend! I cannot WAIT TO SEE TULIPS! AHHHHHH! This cold is starting to crack my skin, hair, bones...but not my love for friends and poetry. THANKS FOR COMING! Enjoy those muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to make some muffins. I made zucchini bread and it's almost gone! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...