Prince Snow Farm

11.10.2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

....well....fall....but quite honestly, my dining room has been looking like Santa's workshop!


I have been busy making tags...lots of them....


I decided they needed to be unique...a little non-traditional....


...yet I wanted to keep that cozy country Christmas feel.


I wanted to develop something you could tie around a bottle of wine, or a jar of bathsalts...


...something that would wrap around a pair of simple white taper candles,
 or on your favorite teacher's gift....


...but I also wanted something you could hang from the tree, or on a wreath, and it would give you that rustic chic feeling.

I have also crafted these 5 x 8 favor or gift bags with vintage seam binding. They are hand block printed using a vintage wooden block from India. I must admit, they are a LOT of fun to make!


I stamped them with a purple ink.




Hope you like them.

visit the shop at Prince Snow Farm.

Here's a special code....15% off any order with the code blogfriends

Enjoy the weekend.

16 comments:

  1. I love hanging tags from the tree! Dear Monica, your wares are lovely. LOVE THE STRIPS OF FABRIC!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita for the unending and generous support!

      Delete
  2. Love the tags and the wonderful recycled type paper.. I use a nice brown recycled paper for some of my things. Enjoy the season! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them: just wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby! I am having trouble selling...I want to use them all!

      Delete
  4. Your tags are lovely with the colorful ribbons.

    I have not thought about Christmas decor yet, but my kids and Steve are e-mailing me links to all the things they want for Christmas. We have not had a big present Christmas since 2002. We usually go on a family ski trip which is the big present and then just do stockings. This year KC is in a new job with only the one day off for Christmas. We will be home with full decorations and big presents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas at home. It's my favorite way to celebrate!

      Delete
  5. These tags are ADORABLE!! I love your creativity with the cute ties.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and cheerful.
    Very clever. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose. I like that you think they are cheerful! I hope others do too!

      Delete
  7. I love it all! Your work is beautiful! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely and thoughtful items for the season!! I adore the cheerful colors! You are very creative, Monica.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...