Prince Snow Farm

9.02.2013

Hey Sugar



Just a simple recipe to ease us back into the work week!
I chose to use Cup4Cup  gluten-free flour.
I found the recipe on their site (here).


I apologize for the poor lighting, but it was 7:00p.m., and I didn't have any magnificent shadows to cast across my cookie dough!

So....you make the dough....quick and easy......


Form into a square and chill for an hour.





Lay between 2 sheets of parchment and roll to 1/4 inch thick.


This is how we roll pizza crust too.
It's so much easier than having sticky dough on the rolling pin.


We chose to use a glass to cut out circles.


The faster you work with the dough while it is chilled, the easier it is to handle.


I had 2 full cookie sheets...



I was very happy with the buttery, vanilla flavors.
*Please note, let them cool! They are very crumbly before cooling. The cooling set the cookie nicely.

And not that I tried it (wink, wink), but I bet if I did, they would be positively scrumptious with a generous smear of Nutella.

I will be linking up to Mossberry Cottage's 
Pattiserie Tuesday...come on over for a peek!

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, I'll trade you the pie recipe I just posted for some of your cookies!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that taste of vanilla in a buttery envelope of crunch. What a great way to say BONJOUR to fall! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have been longing for a holiday cookie that is GF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! These look just a little too good to me! LOL! I see you have changes since I last stopped by. I read about your turkeys. I actually had a flock of them fly over my head unexpectedly once when we were camping. Spectacular! SO nice that you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...