Prince Snow Farm

12.01.2012

Started Decorating for Christmas.

Started doing some decorating this week...a little at a time.


This is a transitional room. Once was a dining room, then a playroom, now heading back to a dining room. It's hard to decorate a room that doesn't exactly have a specific purpose. 


Love the sparkle of vintage ornaments.


I am a softy for these shiny gems.

Also wanted to share a few photos from Thanksgiving...the table at my parents always looks so pretty....


My dad measuring my oldest...he is getting so tall!


This is where I played as a kid.


I still feel like all 5 of us are running around for a game of hide n' seek.


The shadows were beautiful that day, and the air was refreshing.


Happy weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    Your home is beautiful! I looooove vintage ornaments too!
    :) Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vintage ornaments are gorgeous, I love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so beautiful, really treasure the vintage ornaments for the tree...
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a lovely Thanksgiving! And I love your glimpse into your Christmas decorating! Such a fun time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous Christmas decorations!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a restful Thanksgiving, the best kind! A great time to reflect on all the blessings in our lives:) I' ve been doing a little decorating too. Love all those vintage ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...