1.23.2013

Metamorphosis

So I am not allowed to vacuum
or lift laundry
or the dog :(

So what's a girl to do? 
I do a little. Fold towels, turn on the dishwasher....
I know what you are thinking..."You go girl!"


But today I decided to look at my Pinterest
 craft board and actually try something. 

I found a free printable of a vintage butterfly.
I printed it on an old Russian Primer that was falling apart.


I love the way it looks on burlap...

....or the over-sized manila tag (top photo)


I love it here on the mirror in the fireplace room. Ready to fly away.

Maybe this time home is meant
to be a 
time of reflection...
a transformation of the spirit.

I am so glad I finally made something from my craft board!

Follow me on Pinterest by clicking the link in my sidebar :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...