11.23.2012

We Have a Winner!!!!

Congrats to Sherri B. from Little House in Paradise! You are the winner of the beautiful Pillowbabble pillow! I will email you! If you haven't visited Sherri's blog, please pay a visit. She has a great blog about cooking and gardening, and life's everyday moments. Sherri just started chemo this past Monday, and has remained so strong- willed. I am proud to call her my friend. Please drop by and give her a word or two of moral support.


I am grateful for all of the entries and for you sharing what tugs on your heartstrings at Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am so thrilled to have won this precious pillow..it will have a special place of honor.

    Thank you so for your kind words, I am doing very well and get the weekend off of treatment..yea!

    I will email you with my address...thanks for a great giveaway! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...