11.20.2012

I Am Thankful

I Am Thankful....

I am thankful for family and friends
for a cozy home, shoes on my feet.

I am thankful for smiles and laughter,
for a hand to wipe away my tears.

I am thankful for my ability to speak and write,
for my ability to argue or agree.

I am thankful for the bounty of our garden
and the hopes of the bounty to come.

I am thankful for modern comforts
and old-fashioned delights.

I am thankful to dream
and hope 
and wish.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends.

(Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!)


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving today - hope Stormy is better now?
    Best wishes Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hear Hear!
    I hope you and yours had a very lovely Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...