8.18.2012

Dreams of Fall Fashion....and Stay at Home Moms

What trends are you watching this fall? As a teacher, I am lucky to be able to dress casually...not quite as casually as these awesome pieces, but they will definitely inspire my wardrobe when the calendar turns  (yikes).  OR (that's a great big OR)....when and if someone wants to support me as a stay at home wife/mom for a year so I can make an awesome home....run a lunch to school, actually be here when my kids leave in the morning, and grow my Etsy shop higher than Jack's beanstalk....

So when you run into Ellen, Oprah, Marth, Nate, or the editors of any very large (or small) magazines.....Plllease tell them you know this  great girl...and give them my email......  ;)

Source: google.ca via Prince on Pinterest


Great hair..love the color, and easy style....

Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest


A cozy sweater....

Source: ae.com via Prince on Pinterest


A hip jacket in  a hip color....

Source: jcrew.com via Prince on Pinterest


Comfy jeans....

Source: r.ebay.com via Prince on Pinterest


A great vintage bag...



Fabulous boots....



....or  more fabulous boots...



...or still more fabulous boots :)


15 comments:

  1. I love the boots!! This post truly gets me excited for fall - and as much as I love fall - I love summer more so that's saying a lot :)
    I'm sure it's hard to go back at the end of the summer after being with your kiddos day in, day out. On the other hand a paycheck is a wonderful thing! And having a mom for a teacher is amazing….around in the afternoons, vacations and all summer!! Lucky kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks lisa! I am so torn between summer and fall....hate to leave summer....but love the chill, the pumpkins....the leaves....The hardest part is being in my classroom and watching the cars go by...I keep thinking..."Hey....no fair...where are they going?"

      Delete
  2. The clock is ticking! I go back on the 27th & the students arrive on the 28th!!! I don't know if I'm ready! I think I'd like another month off! LOL!!! Just kidding!

    Love your sense of style! I love that cozy sweater! I'm a sweater girl! I wear them year round!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. So soon...my husband too, and my own kids the 28th! Another month I'll take.

      I am a sweater girl too, because my classroom is FREEZING!!

      Delete
  3. Replies


    1. Love the sweater and boots look...could live in it very happily every day.

      Delete
  4. Oh I think all of the pieces look great but I especially like those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yes, the boots are my weakness :) Would LOVE to find a Frye boot discount!

      Delete
  5. I want every single thing you pictured, including that beautiful shiny hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Oh the hair is so pretty! I think I'm going a abit darker....a very nice inspiration...(you too :)

      Delete
  6. I am checking in on Max the GIANT's progress :-) I see Max is 25" as of 8/16. NICE. For reference of scale, maybe you can photograph Max next to a tennis ball or apple or pear?? Thanks for the update :)
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Loi! In many of my photos of Max, I place my foot just for this reason! Something like a tennis ball for size is a great idea. I'll photograph today.

      Delete
    2. That football you placed really is helpful! Hello to Max :)

      Delete
  7. Love the mint denim jacket - perfect for me who's coming into Spring.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right....we are saying good bye to summer as you welcome spring...it would be a perfect transitional spring piece in a perfect color!

      Delete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...