7.15.2012

My Dream Job

Now don't get me wrong, I love my job....but a girl can dream, right? I had so much fun today cutting lavender and arranging it for a mini photo shoot for my Etsy shop.

I kept thinking, "There has to be someone out there who wants to pay all of my bills off so I can do this full time....yes?"

So Martha, Ellen, Ralph Lauren, Princess Kate, email me and I'll give you the particulars :)


Cool Blues and Greens

Frosty Vintage

Vintage Factory Bobbins

Vintage Picnic Table :)

Sweet Little Ribbon

My China....which I adore.....

A Posy for A Guest

A Dried Lavender Thank You



In planning my dining room, my son (13), keeps teasing me that all of the tables I look at that I like look like picnic tables.  I suppose he's right. So maybe I should spend $100 on a sturdy picnic table and stain it weathered barn grey. Sure beats the price tags I've seen. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...