6.22.2012

A Post for Garlic Lovers....Keep the Vampires Away!

Just picked our garlic scapes...they are beautiful!

Go here for a marvelous recipe for garlic scape pesto!


No laughing at my pre 7:00 garden attire...it's been 95 degrees here...have to get down there early! These peas are well above my head...and I'm 5'6' ish

Connecticut Field Pumpkin
Baker Creek seeds

Heirloom Tomatoes
Baker Creek seeds

Baker Creek Heirloom Tomatoes...

These Sperry Rain Boots Have Worked Well in the Garden

Love the Peas!

Fava Bean

2 comments:

  1. How fun to see how your garden grows. You are rockin' the boots and I have to say you are dressed quite well for pre-7:00 a.m. Thanks for sharing. Found your post at Say G'Day! Stop in and see me at Quirky Vistas.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I wish I could be over there right now in your gorgeous garden and sharing some of that yummy pasta you made! Great boots you've got there too!

    Thanks so much for sharing this post at my Say G'day linky party! I've just shared it on Google+!

    This week's linky is now live and I am very excited to invite you to a Social media linky party that I will be hosting on July 14. The details are all at the blog if you would like to join in.

    Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...