6.10.2012

More Great Ideas Than I Can Possibly Use in a Lifetime

I have been pinning "great Ideas" on Pinterest...now I just need to use them! I give credit to whoever came up with these fabulous ideas...it was not me! ENJOY! (Click on the image one or two times for more information...and feel free to click the red Pinterest button to the right to follow my pins!)


Source: google.com via Prince on Pinterest

What's not to love...icy cold drinks at an arm's reach!


Source: ehow.com via Prince on Pinterest

Now this is amazing..and grand!



For those always dry spots...perfect in summer.


Source: houzz.com via Prince on Pinterest


A pantry behind a pantry? Gotta have.



I am all for help around the house!



Great idea to keep iced coffee from diluting.



I can always use motivation.



I know I could do this!

There are a buzillion more great ideas out there! Hope these help get you going!




4 comments:

  1. Pinterest in a great source of motivation and ideas both great and small. I am hooked;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cooler in the picnic table and coffee iced cubes are sheer genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see someone is obsessed with pinterest as I am!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ice cooler deck! You could put flowers in there between parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...