6.24.2012

Cool Blues and Greens on a Hot Summer Day




I actually ordered this...can't wait to see it...thought maybe with white jeans or capris.....


Source: flickr.com via Prince on Pinterest


Wow!


Source: bhg.com via Prince on Pinterest


Soothing.



Time for a good read.




Awareness...because gluten-free isn't just a fad. Especially when you are 8 years old.




Could build a whole room around this. What would you think in a dining room?


Source: wanelo.com via Prince on Pinterest


Only a girl with freckles would get this :)

Stay cool!!!

(click on images for more info)


3 comments:

  1. So glad you came by Quirky Vistas so I could find you. Love these shots you posted. I enjoyed them all and wouldn't mind having some of that fabric either! I'm following you now and I'll be back to check in and see what you are up to. Hope you'll stop by again and follow as well!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the soft and pretty colors in these pictures. Wish I had that saying about freckles when I was growing up:-) Thanks for visiting and for your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Yes that shirt is fabu. With white jeans for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...