5.26.2012

Hopelessly Addicted to....

....PILLOWS!!!!  You too? Hard not to be.

Check out these new pillows by Pillow Babble. I discovered them on Pinterest through Mya at Completely Coastal.  Babs at Pillow Babble tells me they are now available at www.cottagecoastalstore.com and at www.cottageandbungalow.com
A dream for a word lover and a pillow lover....

These rich colors.....

Too pretty

Yep...want them all....

(This post is opinion based...I have not been compensated in ANY way)

Now go buy fabulous pillows.











I

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty colors they come in! I'm on a spending hiatus but it's fun to window shop!
    Hope you are having a great long weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am a pillow addict. Thanks for sharing! Just ordered one from Land's End....Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...