5.16.2012

Garden Tour Part II

Welcome back to our garden...

May has been a lovely month of abundant sun, necessary showers, and gardens bursting from the thawed spring ground.

We have been busy planting the first vegetables (and replanting beans after a very unthoughtful frost), and tidying up the yard.

Take another walk with me as I show you a bit more of what we have growing!
Bleeding Heart
Dicentra formosa



Ferns


Iris


 Allium spicatum


Come back soon!  I will be inviting you on another journey of nature at its finest.

2 comments:

  1. What pretty pictures! Unfortunately, I can't grow anything. I have no gardening abilities what-so-ever! Yours is beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garden...flowers are gorgeous! I am working on some plants in my yard area where there is some shade near garage....I am planting elephant ears and some ferns.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...