3.31.2012

Ribbon...it Has me All Wrapped Up!

Ribbon...especially vintage ribbon....I think I have an unnatural obsession. Silky seambinding, vintage satins from Paris....vibrant ric-rac...you name it...I love it.

Source: flickr.com via Prince on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest

v style='padding-bottom: 2px; line-height: 0px'>


Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I do too!! I collect all kinds of ribbon, but it's sad that classic woven ribbon just isn't being made much anymore. Now it's all the acetate printed stuff, yuck! This was a fun post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, they make you want to do a beautiful project trimmed in ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to collecting ribbon - I have boxes of the stuff! Happy Easter & hope you have a great break!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...