3.17.2012

Great Wedding Ideas

Although I am almost 16 years happily married, I can't help being fascinated with clever wedding ideas...I am always tearing pages from magazine, bookmarking websites, and now "pinning" fabulous ideas. I always wan to have the most unique ideas available when I start my (dream) job as a wedding planner :)  Just email if you need me!




Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Prince on Pinterest






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A wedding planner would be a great job!

    Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seahorse bag is too cute! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...