3.20.2012

Fabulous Bathrooms














Love the Colors

Source: bhg.com via Prince on Pinterest


Love the Extra Large Mirror



Love the Vintage Look



Ok this vanity is bigger than any room in my house...but I'd still take it!



This is my FAVORITE! I am not a black and white person; however, the added punch of color makes this one have a funky modern look.

Source: allyou.com via Prince on Pinterest


I love the soothing color...

If you are on Pinterest...simply click on one of the above images for more information...or to repin :)



We, (yes still), need to model our bathroom. What room(s) do you need to remodel...share your ideas!

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic. We see a lot of this stuff in Coastal Living. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration! Love the bathrooms. I really don't have to remodel anything yet, still new. However, I would like to add beadboard perhaps in my powder room. I had it installed in my other home and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting ready to redo our master bathroom so this was the perfect post for me! :) Bet you're enjoying some nice weather over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first bathroom! It's so beachy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...