2.22.2012

No Need for Photo Touch Up Here!

If you read a few posts back...you saw that we had made paper Valentines and hung them in the windows. Well, as the western sun was coming in the kitchen/family room window, it threw the shadow of a heart right onto our sleeping sweetie. I ran for the camera...knowing this was one I'd never see again. She normally would have hopped up ready to play; however, she was spayed on Thursday and has been laying low.

Her heart really is that big.

And so are our hearts for her. Never could I have dreamed we would be blessed by the sweetest dog ever!


C got in on "the love". Normally I hate dirty nails in pictures(I know I'm strange)...but this was SOOOO touching. And knowing that those nails came from a morning of "excavating" in the woods with big brother during vacation...that makes this picture even more special. (Future post on the amazing things they have been uncovering!)





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    What a sweet face! I love the look she's giving you. Like I just want to rest can you take that camera out of my face. Some of my cats are hams but some are "not you with that camera again?" lol

    Thanks for stopping by it's nice to meet you neighbor.

    x
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest thing I've seen all week! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photo's, they have lifted my heart today, thank you cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just me again. I started to reply to your email but you have a no reply email.
    Yes I loved the behind the scenes. I had been to their website and watched a couple of interviews. It's fun to see them as they really are. Surprised at how young a lot of them look compared to in the show.

    I'm going to miss it until September.

    x
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing! Love your pug! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now THAT is a moment worth capturing. and what does it say about me that i didn't notice any dirt under those fingernails at all? (it probably says that i am a Mother of Many Children, Most of them Boys. i am immune to such things as dirt.) :)

    have a beautiful thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...