2.26.2012

A Few Sunday Morning Snapshots

Back to school tomorrow. Trying to bag all of the items cleaned from closets, 
and not get too depressed that I have to actually work for a living. Still looking for someone to pay my mortgage so I can stay at home. Any takers?


Our garden looks so lonely in winter...lavender up close...perennial down below...raised
 bed veggie beyond...the covered beds in the veggie garden are the ones where we planted garlic.
 220 cloves.




Took some (more) pictures of our amaryllis before it fades.
This one is using my fav Etsy pillow as a backdrop. 

I stood on the counter stool to take a picture of this one from above 
with the kitchen counter as a backdrop.

Have a great week. I will try to get at least one post in...I will be reading as always :)

5 comments:

  1. The flower pictures are beautiful. I get a little sad every Sunday when I realize I didn't win Lotto and need to go back to work. Glad for the job, but would love to find my sugar daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried planting garlic...Is it hard to grow?

    Love your flower image....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers! I love your photography. Thanks for the inspiration!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be spring soon so your garden would be blooming in no time. Bring smile on my lips, great shot for that pretty amaryllis!
    wow accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your amaryllis is stunning. I love all of your fabulous garden area. I hope we can get our garden up and running soon, I would love some fabulous veggies. Can't wait to see yours. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...