2.04.2012

Crafting Sweet Valentines with My Daughter

Spent 2 Days home with my daughter this week. On the 2nd day we crafted these sweet woven hearts and hung them with embroidery thread. Actually we made LOTS of these hearts and hung them from the locks of our windows. They are so pretty from inside or out.

Just google woven heart templates in images....there are soooo many out there for this VERY easy craft.

Tip: Use double sided scrapbooking paper for great looking hearts from either side.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful craft with your daughter! They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good Cert Killer work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

      Delete
  2. These are really cute! What a fun craft to share with your daughter. Thanks for stopping by my blog this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for letting me know about your blog! These woven hearts are really cute. When my daughter was younger we, too, did lots of crafting together. There is nothing like it. Have a fun day!
    P.S. I'm one of your followers now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea for Valentine's Day!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...