2.18.2012

Before and....Almost After....

Our beautiful amaryllis in bloom...

Ok,,,,so here's my problem...we don't have an office...and we have kids (and mom and dad who teach) constantly using pens, pencils, erasers, sharpies, etc...

We need them easily and quickly accessible.

I tried to organize...but I'm not sure this is what I had in mind. Do you think if I replaced the basket with a wooden tray painted the colors of the cabinets it would look better? I am trying to teach my kids to be organized....but I don't love this. Looking forward to suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. That is a small change that has made a big difference. A wooden tray would look and be sturdier than a basket. Or a set of wooden drawers from IKEA?

    Best wishes

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh....what kind of drawers? I've tried looking but couldn't seem to find what this could be...sounds interesting.

      Delete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...