1.11.2012

The Wonders of the Canning jar

I must admit I have a strange fascination with canning jars...and apparently so do quite a few others.

Apple Pies
chadzilla.typepad.com

Granola
ladybehindthecurtain.com

Adorable Cakes

tookies.etsy.com

Sewing Kits

marthastewart.com sewing kit

Fashionable Lighting

barnlightelectric.com

Even Sweaters!
homegrownhospitality.typepad.com sweater

They Make Great Vases for Zinnias
From My Garden :)

A Lavender Sachet in a Jar
From my Etsy shop.

Do you have any more ideas?

5 comments:

  1. I never realised there were so many uses for a good old fashioned canning jar! Isn't the sewing kit cute! I love the lavender sachet too!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dozen of them as drinking glasses..., and I keep shells and seaglass in them too! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I love canning jars too and I use them for 1) canning...duh, 2) seed saving 3)clothespins, 4) buttons, 5) marbles, 6) a few that have no bottoms are used like bell jars 7) craft supplies and 8)hardware supplies...I could go on and on but I like the pie idea! And how about chicken potpies? And I saw the hanging lamp idea somewhere but didn't know you could get them at barnlights.com Your photos and topics are great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clever ideas ...just signed up as your latest follower! I look forward to popping by for some more inspiration!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes these appeal to me in a very down south way...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...