1.19.2012

Winter Wishes

Sometimes January (and February...and much of March) here in New England can be long and monotonous. The sun sets early, and rises late....leaving little time to look out the window and dream of spring and summer....

I like to think of these months as a time for "Winter Wishes". Winter Wishes are the things you dream of, hope for, long for....maybe they will come to fruition...perhaps not....but you still dream them....

Here are a few of my Winter Wishes:

1. Decorating the Bedroom with Fabulous Bedding
(which I happen to have and have not yet used)

(photo Pottery Barn)

2. A Fabulous New Bathroom
I still wish Nate Berkus would come knocking on my door...ours is extremely sad....gold and avocado, with a little paneling thrown in, need I say more....

This one is stunning:
(myhomeideas.com)

3. Images of Comforting Cottages with Fabulous Gardens:

(katyelliott.com)

4. A More Attractive and Organized Coat Area on our Sunporch:

(thehomeslice.files.wordpress.com)

5. A Great Manicure and Pedicure:

That will do for now...and you?

5 comments:

  1. I am also dreaming of redecorating! The boys' rooms, as well as our living room and dining room are in need of a makeover, so they are on my 'to do' list for this spring. Like you, I would also love to get a manicure and pedicure. I think I will actually schedule one soon. Hope some of your wishes come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these sound fabulous. I have to agree I dream of Nate showing up too. Can he just re-do the whole house though. He's so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....let's see...clean, organized and nicely decorated and landscaped pretty much sums it up for me so I can put my house on the market! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My winter wishes are to have a organized and well decorated home once I move in about three weeks. Actually a pedicure/manicure sound wonderful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...