1.04.2012

It Pays to Shop in the Kid's Department!

Do you love these boots as much as I do? I found them on Rue La La after Christmas for a fourth of what they were selling for on other sites.

They are the Primigi Anya boot. I purchased them from the girl's department! Don't overlook the kid's department....especially European shoes. I purchased a 39. I am usually a 38 or 38.5 in European sizes, but knew that I could handle a 39, and that's all that was available.

I love the fact that they are unique....and snuggly....after all, it was only 12 degrees this morning!

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute!!! I hope they keep your footsies warm. They look like they would. They are really gorgeous boots! And to get them on sale like that is such a great feeling! It was only 21 here yesterday morning but it heats up fast...today was 60's! Stay warm! Do you have snow? I miss the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute boots ! but kids departement ends at 35 european size here ... I heard that north-east is suffering a very cold wave weather ? Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Sadly I've never been able to find anything in a size 40 in the kids department.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...