1.21.2012

Desperately Searching For a Heart


I am in search of these hearts. They are from Target's Christmas decoration section. They are sold out (unless your Target still has a few left).

I would love any color...and they came in green, blue, purple, red.....

I am crafting with them and need as many as I can get my hot little hands on.

If you bought some after Christmas, I will gladly pay you for what you have. And if you find some left over at Target for $1 or less for a 3pk, please pick up and I can paypal you or send a check.

I know how crafty all you bloggers are...so I'm HOPING someone has some extras.

Thanks!

email:

maggie_3@comcast.net

4 comments:

  1. I hope you find the hearts!!! First, real snow fall here... stay warm & cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, I would love to help you but I am 2 hours from the closest Target...sadly. I love Target too but never get there. Have you tried their website or Ebay? Good luck! Will we get to see what you're doing with them sometime? Stay warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently in Target and couldn't find anything from Christmas on sale. BUT next time I go back I will check again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find those adorable hearts! Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog!
    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...