1.27.2012

Celebrate with Donna Hay

We picked up Donna Hay's 10th Anniversary issue this week. It's a sentimental thing for us, as we have been purchasing this wonderful (Australian based) culinary magazine since our children were just wee ones!

Our collection has a special spot in our kitchen....ready for action....


Issue 11: Little Pea Tartlets
Issue 17: Macarons

Issue 21: Bocconcini and Tomato Melts

I have highlighted a few favorites....too many to mention them all....

And on a gluten free note: The Macarons are fabulous....they use almond meal!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Yes I saw one of the peace sign where I live and they were asking 150.00, which I thought was too high. However there are a lot of driftwood items on Etsy that I have found.

    This cookbook sounds wonderful. This is the first time that I have heard of it. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of her before. Is she someone local to your area? The magazine and recipes and pictures look wonderful! Yummo! Thanks for sharing! Let me know what you make...love those bocconcinis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is from Australia. Usually pick up the magazines for 9.99 in our local bookstore....they are gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. Mmm those bocconcini and tomato melts look fabulous! Have I been living under a rock? I never met this foodie mag before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny....once you pick up this Australian mag, you will be hooked. Thanks to everyone for asking, I just added that Donna Hay is from Australia :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yum yum yum! Those pea tartlets look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...