12.03.2011

Ok...Help Me Out Here....Please?

I bought this ensemble from Pottery Barn a year ago...still in the shipping box as we speak.

I would love some advice.

Currently our bedroom is wallpapered. That would have to go. But I think a skim coat would be in order to get nice smooth walls.

Any suggestions for paint color?

Window treatments?

Our bedroom is our "catch-all" room. Piles of bills, boxes for Ebay and Etsy, stuff we "shouldn't" throw out. But I really need this to happen.

Now I know there are LOTS of great decorators out there...I read your blogs, I know....so lend me your tips....pretty please?

4 comments:

  1. I'd probably paint my bedroom a dove grey color, similar to the strip in the throw pillow up front. Nothing too dark, but I think the coral would really pop against it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure but maybe a nice taupe on the walls would work well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both ideas....better than the white I was thinking of!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...