12.08.2011

A Fun Night Out

My husband and I went to Boston this past weekend (about an hour north of us). It was a night like I haven't had in a VERY long time. It was my husband's best friend's 50th. They've been BFF's since they were 12!

We traveled with 20 good friends by limo to Delfrisco's Steak House. So nice not having to drive, park, etc...

I cannot remember the last time I had so many laughs. We were in a private room, so we were able to have a "mini roast", and maybe get a bit louder than we would have in the middle of the restaurant.

The food was AMAZING, the restaurant stunning, and the company was ideal.

We were eating chocolate mousse and cheesecake at midnight, and finally fell into bed around 2:30 a.m.


Now for those of you who follow my blog....you will know that this in itself is amazing. I mean, this 46 yr old teacher is usually in jammies watching tv by 8:30...up at 5:20. So 2:30 made me feel like I was 25 again. Of course, puppy had me up at 5:15. So I was hurting for a day...or two.



Probably won't happen again for another 20 yrs...so there will be plenty of time to work on the newly made laugh lines I acquired that night....well worth it.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I never ate at Delfrisco's, but heard it was a great place. Every now and then, it is nice and a treat to do these things rather then the same routine. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself along with your friends!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Glad you had a big crazy fun night out in town! So good to get out and laugh all night once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy for you! Looks so pretty and like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just sounds like sooo much fun~ Glad you got to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to let loose. Great post!

    Merry Christmas buddy!

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! That looks like a super swanky place for a great night out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, so fun..., a limo ride to a stunning restaurant!! Such a great idea..., maybe I want this for my 51st birthday in March!! I hardly ever go to Boston, even though my husband works there 4 days a week...., but as said, with a limo I'd go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Love that restaurant and Boston
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...