11.29.2011

Unseasonably Warm Weather...Can't Beat It

Caught by accident shooting into the sun...

My daughter flying like a fairy from her favorite Rainbow Magic books
A twelve yr old and 8 year old who still love to run around and play :)

Ok, so we REALLY did have snow a few weeks ago. But since Thanksgiving it has been unseasonably warm. It's been in the 60's for a few days. No complaints here. Easier to decorate outside...actually enjoyable photo shoot for Christmas cards at the beach (with the kids smiling real smiles instead of "I am freezing, when are we going home?" smiles). No black ice on the way to work...or scraping windows. Knock on wood. I know it's coming back again...but a girl can dream.

P.S. I've extended my Cyber Monday sale a few days.

7 comments:

  1. What great pictures at the beach!!! Can you believe this weather??? We are so lucky.
    {Talk to me in a month!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems we share the same weather from both side of the altantic : here is about 60 too , every day , i didn't have to put any warm coat or gloves ( i miss cold weather as i'm concerned) , last year was a freezy november !
    It's harder to feel christmas spirit with this ambiance !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Pics!!!! Merry Christmas buddy!

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. hasnt this weather just been awesome?

    here in NY i played catch with my puppy outside all weekend, without a jacket! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to still run around and jump like that!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...those pictures are beautiful, but that first one is just precious!!!

    - Amber from Pair-a-dice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...