11.06.2011

Nice Set of Wheels...A Girl Can Dream

photo courtesy thisisluster.com
photo retrotogo.com
cardomain.com
samplecar.com
I think I can blame Audrey Hepburn for my love of vintage cars. After seeing her in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with this sleek number, I have always had a dream that someday when I retire...or maybe before...I'll have a sleek little vintage coupe...preferably convertible...turquoise would do. But then I may need to move south...because I would want the (warm) wind whipping through my hair...a sandy beach in the background....a perfect sunset...ok and maybe a martini or 2 if i have someone chauffering me:)

4 comments:

  1. Love the movie. Love. Who doesn't???? Sunset and martini- what more can a girl want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Yep, you definitely need a chauffeur for this little number (and to enjoy a couple of martinis!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie! And that sounds perfect--I'd love a chauffeur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh... I wish I was cruisin' like Katherine Hepburn too! I particularly liked the silver one, but if the romantic mode is what I'm after, I'd settle for a convertible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...