10.29.2011

Shutterfly Free Cards!

Shutterfly is once again offering free cards to bloggers! We use Shutterfly all the time, but especially adore the Holiday cards

.



We like Shutterfly because we can easily download our favorite pictures, then create a book, cards, gifts, or order good old-fashioned prints. In fact, some things can then get picked up locally...others will need to be shipped.

The quality of the cards is top notch. We have been making our Christmas cards through Shutterfly for years, and we get MANY compliments.

Shutterfly
is generously offering 3 of my readers the chance to win 25 free cards! Leave me a comment with your email. I will randomly choose 3 winners on Halloween. I will email you the code for 25 free cards.

Spread the word!

5 comments:

  1. I would be thrilled!! You can reach me at seaquilts@gmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love this. :)
    greaves.stephanie@gmail.com

    Thank you!
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shutterfly. That is so neat they did that! Email: klbousquet@gmail.com
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for hosting this giveaway. loriquesinberry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous giveaway!!!

    susie.nelson@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...