10.08.2011

Peanut Butter and Chocolate...Nothing Better...especially when it's done by Ben & Jerry's!


When we visited Ben & Jerry's this summer, we stopped in to the "Flavor Graveyard". After all, I had to visit my good friend. The one I have been mourning for years. The one who stole my heart and then left me with a feeling of such emptiness and longing. Yep, the ole Chocolate with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.

It was amazing...and I still keep my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe, it will show up back in the grocery freezer.

Have they stolen one of your favorites as well?

Keep your eyes out!!

1 comment:

  1. I want the pumpkin flavor again!! Don't know whether it ended up on the graveyard..., or whether I'll see it on the shelves soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...