10.09.2011

Fall Drinks...DD Iced Apple Cider YUM!

I'm not a big "stop and get a coffee" person. Maybe once a week I'll stop in and get a small Iced French Vanilla with Cream and Extra Sugar at Dunkin Donuts. Usually Thursday, as I'm starting to fade. It lasts me all day. STOP laughing!

Now I've found the Dunkin Donuts Iced Apple Cider. Tastes exactly like a McD apple pie. 120 calories in the small...and probably less sugar than I put in my coffee. A nice change of pace this fall.

Try one! (also available hot...but I don't do hot drinks unless I am bitter cold).

3 comments:

  1. Yum - my kids are going to be all over this. We stop at Dunks more than I care to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds yummy...think I'll have to check it out! :)

    I wanted to let you know that 6pm.com has Dansko on sale today plus the shipping is free.

    Have a lovely afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those signs have been catching my eye. I'll have to try it.

    Change of plans... we're moving to Colorado. Good news is my husband has a job! So that's helpful.

    Will need my coastal fix here. Do not know how I will leave NE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...