9.30.2011

Autumn Gift Exchange

**DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY OCTOBER 3...PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
I did this a couple of years ago, and had a blast! It's a nice time of year to share something autumn themed with a blogging friend.

I don't like to set many boundaries on this. Everyone has a different amount they can spend, a different idea of what they like to give. All I ask is that if you sign up, you keep an open mind to the fact that your swap partner might be on a tight budget, or might be in a gift giving mood. In other words, rejoice in the pleasure of the exchange.

If interested in joining the exchange, leave me a comment, and then email me your address to maggie_3@comcast.net by SUNDAY at noon eastern time.

I will randomly choose partners by Sunday night.

Autumn Exchange gifts should arrive at YOUR partner's abode sometime during the week of October 10th.

AND DON'T WORRY MY BLOGGING FRIEND LISA HERE IN MASS., I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via a link from About All and Nothing At All...If this picture is your current landscape, I'm jealous! We just got through another wave of heat in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm so longing for fall weather. Thanks for setting up the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely idea. I wish I was living in America!

    Please let me know if you would like to join Pinterest. You don't need F/Book or Twitter because I can send you an invite and you should be right to join that way. Send me your email address and we can see if it works!

    Best wishes and I hope you have a great week.
    Natasha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgane, if someone else from france wanted to play, i'd match you up...same for natasha if any australians are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such agreat idea!! i'm also loving the photo you have chosen for this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...