8.12.2011

Tuck Away Those Magical Moments

Do you keep a journal? A diary? A list?
I am sort of new to this...however, I have been faithful about keeping a journal this summer. What prompted this? Well, I found a page in an old journal from 2004...you know, the journal you had always PLANNED on keeping...but not quite? Well, I've started a lot of journals over the years. A page this year...a page the next. When I found this journal entry I realized how valuable it could be to document details from our everyday lives. That simple entry told of my daughter waving hello, and getting 1st teeth, of my husband's thyroid surgery, of playing with my son. So many memories tucked away between a lot of empty pages. So now I journal a few times a week just before bed. And years from now, I hope to share this with my kids, and relive this magical summer again.


2 comments:

  1. I am also keeping a daily journal for my Bible reading and devotional. It's been my habit after I graduated from the Operation Solid Life intensive training in our church.

    Great post by the way.

    Cassy from Guitar Made Easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing this for the last 8 years (blogger for 3? ). It is great to look back. I have posts from my daughter's 12th birthday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...