8.11.2011

Lavender and Seaglass

We harvested lavender a few weeks ago..and as some of my long time readers may remember, we strip the stems and make sachets, etc...Well the stripping (of lavender:) is progressing nicely. We've filled this big pail from just one basket. I am anxious to start getting crafty. I welcome lavender ideas/suggestions. I may be trying my hand at candlemaking.
On another note, we have been doing some serious beachcombing for seaglass this summer. Always a staple of summer. Do you collect seaglass?
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I love to collect sea glass, but it's becoming so scarce. I almost succumbed to buying one of the fake bags of it at a craft store the other day, just to boost my supply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you found lavender sea glass yet? It's a thrill. Happy crafting and perhaps you'll find something to do with that sea glass too.

    Fair Winds and Calm Seas,
    Deborah Leon
    www.mermaidspurseseaglass.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...