7.09.2011

Two Great Etsy Finds

I recently purchased a couple of items on Etsy that I think are FABULOUS! Nothing beats handcrafted....and I mean handcrafted with excellent quality.

I bought this shabby chic Handmade Porch Pillow from Olde Tyme Marketplace in North Carolina. Beth shipped quickly and it looks perfect on our porch...which I had just shown a photo of on a previous post. The workmanship is lovely. (This photo is Beth's) Thanks Beth!
I also needed a cover for my Kindle. I searched hundreds before I came across Bluebird Mountain's E Reader Case (flexible). I LOVE it. My Kindle is protected nicely...and it's so pretty. It is TOP quality. (Photo from Bluebird Mountain)

Please click on the links and visit these shops and others. Etsy is an amazing space with a wide range of crafted and vintage items; but BEWARE...Etsy is addictive!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. My wife hasn't discovered Etsy....*Whew*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...