7.31.2011

Stonewall Kitchen GF Brownies Knocked Our Socks Off!

Ok all of my Gluten Free friends out there...and not..these are AMAZING!

We bought these on a recent visit to North Conway at the Stonewall Kitchen outlet at Settler's Green. You may think a little pricey for ten dollars and some change...but worth every cent.

We made them at 7 this morning to avoid overheating the house on this gorgeous sunny day. Well...less than 1/2 a pan left.

The 2nd photo is a perfect picture of the finished product. They are chewy, ooey, gooey...with this amazing "crust" that holds it all together.

Only my daughter is gluten free..but we are all loving these. I am going to have a hard time buying any other brownie mix. AMAZING!!!!!

Now it's time to mow the lawn so I'll stop eating them.

(photos borrowed from the Stonewall Kitchen website..thanks :)

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm....we're not gluten free in this house but I still might have to try those! They look delish! If you'd like, link up to Manga Mondays tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your lovely blog. I look forward to popping by again for some more inspiration! I'm just new into blogging this year & have put together a daily blog on design, fashion, food, travel and anything pretty.
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/ and one on everything coastal
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com/
    I had a lot of fun putting them together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would eat them all and leave you a bottle of rum and some hot sauce.

    Not that it was a fair trade but I'm not your everyday dessert thief.

    Yummy!

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the huge Stonewall Kitchen flagship store right nearby, I'll have to try these. I do think that boxed cake and brownie mixes can sometimes be just as good as homemade. Sounds like these were worth the $$. Maybe with the addition of a few chocolate chips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Congratulations - you have won our sea turtle pillow give-a-way! When you get a sec, send me an e-mail with your mailing address, and let me know which color pillow you would like. I am putting both colors on the blog this morning for you to see.

    Caron
    caron@caronsbeachhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog and am so thrilled that I did! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these brownies and can definitely identify with having less than a pan left by the end of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything from Stonewall Kitchen and that photo is fabulous! I will have to give these a try!

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I'm thrilled you've enjoyed it! I am having fun exploring your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love stonewall kitchen. they have a lava cake mix that is so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...