7.29.2011

Some Things I Love About Summer

You may call me a bit of a homebody...but I LOVE being home in the summer. I get up before everyone...open the doors and windows to let the 60 some-odd degree morning air fill the house. I water my flowers and tend the veggies with a gentle hand...relishing in each new tomato bud, each sticky petunia blossom, each sighting of "The Hog" by my kids. After teaching all year, the summer has such a relaxing pace. No worries. Just fresh air, family, and time. What's not to love?










5 comments:

  1. It's obvious why you love being at home...it's lovely. Is that last little guy a woodchuck? We've been seeing similar fellows around here. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can easily see why you feel the way you do...

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it.

    Enjoy.

    Best,

    CBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home you have....my dream kind of home in fact :)

    I know you're not in Nantucket but although I've never been, it's somewhere I've always wanted to be....some day!! Great blog name.

    Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left me. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...