7.13.2011

Need a Valance? I Hit the Jackpot!

Have you been looking for a valance? I have Pottery Barn valances in my kitchen...and LOVE them. I think it's time to change them...but I can't find the perfect blend of modern and traditional...so I guess they'll stay for a while; however, while I was looking, I found some gorgeous valances at Overstock.com

Black coral is my favorite. I picture a room with cool white cotton and touches of burlap and cotton canvas...soft muslins...

They all have tremendous potential...and I was happy to see they take Paypal. I can use my Ebay money to decorate the house! I resell my kids gently used clothing (mine too), and do very well. It has become my part-time job. It is a nice little supplementary income.

Hope you find a valance (or two) that you like...they really do finish off a room.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy...I always get them made because I have no vision otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overstock has valences!! GET OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...