4.21.2011

Great View



We headed to Children's Hospital in Waltham today. It took about 2 hours...should have taken about 1hr. and 10 minutes. Traffic stinks. I could never commute into the city. My ride to work (a few towns over), is only about 15 minutes. My husband's is only 5 minutes!

My son made out perfectly at his appointment....so we stopped for a little lunch...and then drove through Boston. It was a pretty day...blue skies and all...but still chilly...52 degrees! The drive along the Charles River is breathtaking..so I took a few pictures with my cell.

I'm trying to get motivated to go for a walk..but the wind is killing me!

1 comment:

  1. Come to brittany is a summer weather with some 75 F !
    sure we have to exchange our houses some days ! i will kill to vist your place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...