4.24.2011

Creative Gift Wrap

We headed to our friends for dinner last night. We had an amazing homemade red sauce with meatballs and sausage, a simple green salad, and a few margeuritas. We also got to see their baby goats...sooo cute.

We brought them a little gold frame with a vintage postcard. I used a Whole Foods bag turned inside out with the handles cut off. I stamped a seahorse notecard (my signature card), and added some vintage seam binding. I like the look...how about you? My little contribution to Earth Day 2011.

8 comments:

  1. I love your seahorse and your blog! It's so nice to connect with you. I responded to your comment back on my blog. Sorry to be so late to visit. We only just got back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Island folk re-use everything. And store-bought wrapping paper is such a waste. I've taken to using pretty bits of cloth to wrap things in, even my kids' lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your seahorse ; it's personal , eco friendly and toughfull ( and nautical !): in a word it's you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. turned out darling! and green too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea. The seahorse is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea. The seahorse is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...