4.20.2011

Beachy Keen Find...and Gluten-Free News

I found this lotion "Beachy" by Lilly Pulitzer at T.J.Maxx and fell in love. It has a beachy fresh coconuty, suntan lotion smell that makes you feel like you are on vacation. I will keep my eye out for more...at $7.99 each...a bargain.

In other news...my friend Lissa at Humble Pie has just started a new blog! It is called Keep it Simple, Keep It Fresh. She is an amazing blogger...now expanding on her expertise of Gluten-Free Cooking. She will be taking some of her fav recipes and converting them to Gluten Free. This is fabulous, due to our 7 year old daughter's recent diagnosis with Celiac Disease. I can't wait to try some of Lissa's yummy recipes.

Also, giving a shout out to Annemarie at Brunch at Saks
for her help this week in the Gluten Free world as well :) She also has a fabulous blog.

5 comments:

  1. Mmm this lotion sounds good ! Everything beachy is for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so very much for the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be searching the TJMaxx by me for that lotion! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love goint to TJMaxx for discount smells! It's where I found my Escada one years ago that had a similar scent to it. The only thing is the too much coconut smell for me. Is this one light? I'll have to check it out
    -Ava

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...